Chil dren’s Program
"Our mission is not to entertain the children, but to call them out. To be always entertained is to be dwarfed and dependent. To be "called out" is to follow the harmonious law of the soul's unfoldment."
- Myrtle Fillmore
Our Sunday School classes are held during the 10a.m. Sunday Service. Please feel free to attend any of the classes. All children are welcome, regardless of their religious affiliation
We welcome new children at any time with on site nursery care for babies and toddlers. Older children learn together in a setting that encourages all children to express their understanding and interest in God through art, story, song, and prayer.
Our purpose is to teach and demonstrate:
- Our journey is to know God.
- We learn and grow as we journey through our lives.
- We learn and grow through our relationships with others.
- As we share who we are with others, our journey is filled with joy.
- As we grow to know God, we experience our connectedness with each other and we grow to our oneness with all that is.
- God is all that is, wherever I am on the journey, God is.
Did you know that Unity has a youth program called Youth of Unity (Y.O.U.)? Unity’s Youth Program is about helping the young people get to know each other and talk about the principles of Unity and how they can apply them to their lives. They also plan outings and other fun adventures. We are happy to announce we just strated a Y.O.U. program.