Please join us for the Connection Practice Group
On the first Tuesday of every month, the Connection Practice Group meets from 7 to 9 pm at the home of Maryanne Babiarz. Join us to take part in learning the Connection Practice, a scientifically based social-emotional skill that is highly effective in eliminating suffering and enriching relationships.
This is something you will not want to miss as this skill will enable you to:
- prevent and resolve conflicts in a way that creates greater connection.
- generate a heightened sense of belonging, thereby increasing engagement.
- interact more efficiently and effectively with others in all arenas of life.
- learn to tap your best intelligence for creative problem solving.
- develop greater self-confidence and resilience.
- reduce resistance to change and accelerate innovation.
Whether you are new to the Connection Practice or a long-term fan, this group is a great way to accelerate your personal and professional growth.